Hatchtrack takes part in VIV Asia for the first time
VIV Asia, the biggest exhibition for the Asian poultry industry, took place from March 13th to March 15th in Bangkok, Thailand. This was the first time Hatchtrack participated in VIV Asia and, after IPPE Atlanta, this was our second exhibition of 2019.
As many countries in Asia are stepping up food safety regulations, it is important that they are aware of Hatchtrack and its advantages. The rapid growth in egg production and consumption in Asia are forecast to continue. Asia will continue to be the primary driver of growth in global egg production.
- Automated tracking and tracing solution
- Accurate and real-time stock control for hatching eggs
- No more manual data entry
- Automatic gathering of candling and processing results for each batch
- Candling results per setter and per setter position
- Processing results per hatcher and hatcher position
- Improved hatchability because of more detailed candling and processing results
- Data can be synchronized with ERP systems
We would like to thank all visitors for their attention.
If you missed the opportunity or would like more information, please visit our website or get in touch with us.
Next stop for Hatchtrack will be SIAVS Brazil, which will be held from August 27th until August 29th in São Paulo. We look forward to welcoming you at our booth!